Learn More About Our Firm
Have your needs met by an attorney in Naperville, IL who truly cares
We at Lynch Law LLC in Naperville, IL promise to do everything we can to relieve your stress by providing personalized legal representation that's tailored to your specific situation. Our compassionate attorney refuses to take a cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all approach to any case.
Whether you need help with debt relief, estate planning, probate dispute resolution or closure for a contentious real estate matter, you've come to the right place. Reach out today to partner with a firm that has your best interests at heart.
Find out what makes our firm a top choice
When deciding which legal firm to hire, it's important to pay attention to all the little details. Will your attorney be readily available when you need to speak with them? Will you be charged extra hidden fees? We at Lynch Law in Naperville, IL don't want you to have to worry about a thing. That's why we offer:
Flexible payment plans
In-depth legal advice
Our experienced attorney is standing by to serve you. Call today to schedule an appointment.
ABOUT LYNCH LAW, LLC.
Naperville Attorneys with a Family-First Approach
Every day in Illinois and across the U.S., compassionate lawyers step forward to help their clients navigate difficult times. At Lynch Law, LLC., this is what we do day in and day out. We are here to guide individuals, families, and business owners through complex legal challenges. We relate to and sympathize with the pressures of summarizing loved ones' future financial needs in estate planning documents and the stress of responding to financial distress with a bankruptcy filing.
We do everything we can to relieve this stress by providing customized representation that is precisely tailored to a given client's specific situation. Our Naperville attorneys refuse to take a cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all approach to any case.
Whether your goal is debt relief, forward-looking estate planning, probate dispute resolution, or closure for a contentious real estate matter, the firm that can help you is Lynch Law, LLC.
Why Hire Us?
Many firms can represent you in your legal matter, but few can offer the caliber of service and the personalized attention you will find at Lynch Law, LLC.
Clients enjoy working with our firm because we offer:
- Completely free consultations: We invite you to meet with our attorneys in person and learn about what we can do to help you. Unlike many of our competitors, our initial consultation is always free in all consumer and business cases. You don't pay anything unless you choose to hire us.
- Next-day appointments: We know that financial issues can be overwhelming and stressful. We can schedule your free consultation at a convenient time. We even have evening and Saturday appointments available.
- Set fees: We offer reasonable flat fees and we stay with you through the process.
- Flexible payment plans: We understand that our clients may not be able to pay filing fees in full. For a small retainer fee, we can open your file and begin working on your bankruptcy. We also offer affordable payment plans to accommodate your specific needs.
- Experienced attorneys: Unlike some of our competitors who hire recent law school graduates to represent their clients, at Lynch Law, LLC. you will always be represented by a skilled Naperville attorney with extensive experience.
- Personal service: We take pride in treating our clients like family. Your phone calls and emails will be returned promptly, and we are always able to answer questions regarding your case.
"Roseanne is the best. My husband and I went with a cheap bankruptcy attorney to save money. BIG mistake. We ended up with an adversary hearing that our bankruptcy attorney couldn't handle. So after ..."
- Anonymous Client
"Just a note to say thank you for the legal advice you gave me last week. Before I came to see you, I was scared to face my problems, but today I opened a checking account and will go to the Social ..."
- Mrs. K.
"This extra special note sent to you today holds more appreciation than any words can say. Over 30 years ago, I found myself in a career helping others in need. I never expected to be in need myself ..."
- Mrs. J.
"Deciding to file bankruptcy and going through the process of foreclosure on our home was not something my husband and I ever thought we would have to do. On our initial visit with John, he explained ..."
- Anonymous Client
"I am extremely pleased with the service they provided: from giving me advice on how to prepare, to working with creditors, and finally to handling the legal aspects of the bankruptcy itself. They took ..."